The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Ow...my bum..

...Bloody hell...i just sat down in my chair and one of the legs broke..and i found myself on the floor and facing the ceiling..i was like " Hmmm..wad the hell just happened?" *sigh* and it was the most comfortable chair i have ever had...=(...its one of those big leathery work chairs..really comfortable..but what i liked most about it was that you can lean the chair back and all..so nice..

anywae..OW my bum! ...crap!

Investment test results came back today..pretty glad about it, didnt expect to get H.D though cause i know that i had like 4 ans wrong but yeah. All is good. Lets just hope i can get the same for futures and option test cause i know for sure that i had 5 WRONG ans!..bloody hell *covers mouth* haha.

Arggh..full day tmr...shall go do framework project...*sigh*..and gotta start preparing for IME test soon...

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den