The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Saturday, March 24, 2007

MUG is a MUG is a MUG!











well here i am again...mugging for I.T test barely less than 24 hrs after my I.M.E test..*sigh* woke up this morning ard 10am. did some chores then headed to sch ard noon to meet up with anfernee to study, msg the Lengkuns and Jiki's but only Joe di turned up haha..so we studied all the way till 6pm b4 heading to my club for dinner.

And now im back home resting it up a bit....needed a shower and all so yeah..Gonna be
" OPERATION ALL NIGHTER" again at nus *sigh*....

but heres my update of picsy that ive been meaning to uploaded for a while but just didnt get the chance too haha..Took pics while having an early dinner at my club with joe..and we decided to play some arcade games to unwind but ended up felling tired haha..

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den