The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Saturday, March 24, 2007

DONE With the @#%@% I.M.E test...on to I,T











manz....sianz is a me and me is sianz. haha..
rawther " SNEAKKIDIS" the questions that were given in today's test but seriously if not for the different school of thoughts of donald,joe,eddie,anfernee and co..haha i dont think anyone of us would have understood wad the hell was goin on in IME.....

Sleepless nights and mild nourishments were what we faced over the last week...but at least now its over so just gonna focus on I.T....and then...EXAMS in a mths time..argh!

decided to upload the pics that i took over this week in sch...started with Biz framework presentation on wed and I.T lecture in the p.m with our new khakis from Muar " Ah toots" hahaha...who in my opinion looks more handsome than uncle is a max HAHAHA... =X , and followed by studying at Jiki Lee's house with Jiki Long haha..

and on thurs met jiki Lee for lunch at brekko's at holland V...and YES we DID JIO PEOPLE but they either said they were studyin at home or didnt want to go..so PLS..NO CONFLICT haha..though we did forget to contact mel hahah...our bad!.. =P yeah then i STUCK 4-D that day...but i had to pay out..not recieve...Quite sadden.. hahah..

Went to sch to study, met up with anfernee and studied all the way to evening, then fang jie jie went for her night class while we continued haha. the rest..is history.. =)

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den