The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Monday, March 26, 2007

No .hot dog...=(

as i predicted...no H.D for investment test...*sigh*..only got D.I ...ne is a ne...
K.N.N.C.C.B....

Quite irritated today...CORRECTION!..its DAMN IRRITATED today..

1.) Damn Lect can teach for nuts
2.) Wasted my damn time attending his lecture when i could have continued with topic 5
for i.T test
3.) just cant stand some ppl in class..WAh lau..damn Buey Zhi dong..and super
thickskinned. Shall not name them cause its not worth is anyway. Lets just say
damn kaisu lah...just cause i have the i.t mcqs dont have to persists until like
that right?...shessshh..
4.) Im officially dEAd...only at topic 5!
5.) and i've got 3 sets of MCQ's to do....


*sigh* but shall not give up...shall act like a Spartan... " Eat hearty at dinner Leon di di..cause for tommorrow we dine in hell!..." ...hahahhaa...

*bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce*

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den