The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Botanical Gardens with the Lengkuns!


















What a waste of my time today attending futures and options test...tried my best to understand, which i managed to in the beginning and then he lost me at the second half... Diu is a diu is a diu...=P

Headed down to adam road market for early dinner since fang jie jie organised it, haha..had like a rojak and fruit juice cause i had dinner at home while the others ate more. Then we headed on down to botanical garden for a little walk but in the end it seemed like we went to different carparks and in the end...reena and fang ended up with me at one end and the max,joe,jo and jenny were at the other end...*sigh*..not very smart ah..the best part was that jenny knew where i was..and she was telling me over the phone " oh ure at cunly road...we'll be there.." then disappeared...tsk tsk..

haha..so ended up was just us three...walking around botanical gardens and taking random pics..which some were rather artistic i must say..

We left around 7 plus? had to go pick my sis up at toa payoh so gave jenny,fang,reena and jo and lift down there.
Man...tomorrow's Gonna be a long day...haha..need to finish up bizframework project and investment project too...woe is me..argghh!!!!

Need good food for consolation..hahha

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den