The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Monday, March 5, 2007

2 Down..2 to go.. Oh boy!...time to quite slacking..

Had like the worst case of Head Spins this morning when i Got out of bed...It just hit me right there..i was like " Holy shit...". Dad dropped me off at school cause i didnt think i was in the perfect mood to drive and all so yeah.Reached Sch ard 930am?..man..talk about lack of sleep. Think i only had like err 5 hrs or so of rest. Oh well, at least i managed to finish up on reading thru the topics again and started on the mcq's. Seriously, i have this really bad habit of studying way too much, more than its required. I read thru the textbook for all 4 topics and made like mindmaps and all...arrrghh! mucham like im studyin for exam. *sigh* Lets just hope i can still retain all this when it comes to exams. =)

Test went rather smoothly i must say..haha..bet everyone was pretty contented cause we had practice MCQs to do. *grinzs*...heard joe comment " wah..i think need only 5 mins" haha..and we were laughing at the start. Kinda pissed at myself cause now after going thru the practice MCQs and referring to the textbook, i realized that i made like 5 mistakes!!!! waH LAu EH..i can see the Hot dog running away liao, only left with the dog. WTF!!!!!....i was pretty sure abt question 3 which asked which are a contract but not a securities. I had put (e) which was the correct one but after thinking so damn long and trying to sort out the various ans given, i decided to put (d) cause my head cldnt take it anymore and i wanted to get out. *WHACKS HEAD and BASHED WALL"...OMG...cant i should have just left it alone.

Another question that pissed me off was question 18? where it stated that if interest rates were constant, and you bought a two day future contract. hw many....would u need to hedge ..or something like that....that one kinda left me stumped cause i knew that ans but it was somewhere BuRIED deep inside my cranium,too shy to come out. So i lost a mark to that one ...*sigh*..lost a total of 5...so i guess im getting DI instead.

Cant help scolding myself..WHAT AN ABSOLUTE idiot!...Christ..

*sigh* oh well..went home after test, didn't bother bout attending lecture cause either way, i was still gonna fall asleep listening to him so i'd rather do it at the comfort of my own nice comfy bed. =)..well think im gonna K.O soon cause im damn tired and all, fever came back..haha...it kinda gives you that " FLOATING FEELING" which is really cool and addictive haha..Ok Ok..off to bed after i finish doing some stuff on the investment project.

No time to waste...gotta try to complete both projects by next week so that i can focus on the remaining two tests..IME topic 1-8...WTH!!..might as well just give me the bloody exam paper and ill do it straight on the spot. Ne-ne haha...

i am si-is-a-beh-and-beh-is-a-stress...

Outz....
=(

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den