The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Letting go...

I will not hold on to you with my tears,
Nor trap you with my fears
Won't hang on to you with my loneliness,
Or encase you with my sadness.

Your soul has left the shell of your body,
You are now free,
But I know that you have not left me,
And I know that you're in a place more happy.

I shall shed my grief,
Wipe my years away,
Letting the memories of yesterday,
Wash over me, with cleansing relief.

I shall let go of my longing,
I shall start again - living,
You are no longer here,
But in my heart you'll always be here.

I love you,
And I always will,
You will never be forgotten.

The End

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den