The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Friday, April 13, 2007

Sticking to the Schedule~~~ ~!!

HAha...Well i have to admit, didnt expect to see the results of the STunner I.M.E test yesterday morning. Reached school ard 9ish? after dropping sis at work at T.p.y so yeah..kinda started the day right for me. *grinz*

Got a H.D...whee..haha.. im just glad that the countless sleepless nights have indeed reaped their rewards!... Ah..another nonchalant boring study day..*sigh*..think i'm like getting used to this daily mundane routine. eeeks....

Well..back to stuffing my cranium with fact,figures and numbers...go fig...wadever..i just hope i dont burnout too early!..well gtg and mug cause tonite i'll be popping over to buy my lil sis a drink or two at phuture...and im def only gonna be there for an hr or so. Gotta be strict with thyself hahah..

see ya peepz later..!
Boo-yah!!!

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den