The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Monday, April 16, 2007

Jaded..... =(

awww..cant help but starting to feel a tad jaded..ARgh..prob due to the exam stress and constantly studying just every bloody day. *Grrrr* I have to bear with it.

Well on another note, the rents are leaving tmr for hongkong for a week plus? then probably head over to Shanghai after that...JUST go for holiday ah ..JUST haha...
So its gonna be my sis and me home alone again..NO love again hahhaaha.. =P

Its been a really busy week i guess, studying..doing chores and stuff and buying groceries and all. The usual..wad else =)..well shall get back to studying, im like sooo WAY OFF my schedule, was suppose to start on investment stuff today but im in the midst of topic 9 of I.F.O..so much for planning in advance aye...

Woe is me...like i said, hope i dont burnout way damn too early, its like all of a sudden im stricken with the Fear of not being able to complete all my studying for the 4 papers in time. ARggh...

Guess praying wouldnt really hurt now yeah?...it's been a while...i hope he's still willing to listen to me. =)....

Hmmm...collected the car earlier on, cause got new rims..which errr im still trying to find words to express how i felt when i saw them hahahhaha. I think i kinda prefer the old ones,but hey..wadever..its still a car, haha needed to change the tires too cause they were startin to get a tad worn out in the threads and stuff.Well the good thing is we decided to keep the rims as spare at my dad's friend workshop in case dad wanted to change to those for the other car...Save money too hahah..

alright!!..BACK to studying....
DAmn..im itching to do the shuffles...hahaha..

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den