The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

fang Jie jie Bday Bash @ km8

































Fang's Bady was a blast...we definitely had a real blast last night. Made more new friends with is always a good thing haha...played drinking games which might i add that reena JUST cannot make it..JUST hahha..might as well just hold on to the damn bottle lah =P...found out that jac is really into PAIN and all..hmmmm..rawther kinky...asher was born in the circus..haha all those flips..and jenny grew up in an chinese opera troupe HAHAHHAHA... what a night !!..

i'll let the pictures do the talking cause im just totally shagged out.. had to wake up early to send the car for repair cause the pulley broke so it was really hard to turn the steering wheel and all..went to sch to mug with eddie..Max was suppose to join us but complained that it was too noisy and all so went back home. hahah..stayed till 7 just mugging and all..then took a bus to clementi central to buy pens and stuff to top my mobile stationary shop and went to pick up the car...aHHHHH...

SO tired..but forcing myself to study..JUST study!!..i can do it!! hahah

I LIVE TO FIGHT ANOtHER DAy!!!

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den