The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Saturday, April 21, 2007

3 days to I.F.O...

Now i feel the damn stress..and like jo said earlier, i shldn't spend too much time on I.F.O , which i think i might have. ARggh..ive just started ONLY on topic 4 of i.m.e..trying to cover as much of i.m.e as i can for the whole day,and tmr iM gonna attempt the i.F.O past year paper..and mon just go through everything again...Yikes...
Woe is me..somebody saVe meeeeeeee!....

Got an unexpected call this morning, was reading through a bit of I.F.O in the am and my phone rang, it was showing a 812 609483827 number which i thought was my mom or dad calling from shanghai but it turned out to be my classmate from DMS...hahah..Zhi hao who just called all the way from Guangzhou hahaha..i was like WHoA! haha..

Apparently he's over there now doing some business or sort,the best thing is that he's from myanmar and all..haha..we had a good chat but not too long cuase he was paying for the call so yeah...Its great that time and distance still doesnt affect the friendship that we had and all..haha Gawd i miss the DMS days....projects were a lot, but the camaraderie and the new friends ive made, especially with the foreign students, the Indonesians, Veitnamese, PRC peepz and others were priceless i tell u...hahaha..

well shall get back on track to mugging..hmm looks like its gonna rain again.. -_-'''''...*sigh* at least i finally had a good long sleep today for the first time in two weeks!!!...slept at two last night and got up at 1030!..haha like i was telling angelina yesterday while mugging in school, sleep is a luxury i cant afford at this moment haha. Well i can sleep all i want after exams so yeah..the price one had to sacrifice in order to obtain my Future happiness hahahah..

( got that from ah Mok's lecture dialouge) hahhahaha..

Well GamBettei my lengkuns and nuts and to all those who matters dearly to me...rem to rest well and drink up!..eat right too but DONT JUST keep on snacking ah..like some people..haha no names..no names..no conflicts.peace..haha we resume after exams okie? hahaha..

God bless all

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den