The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A good start i say....

I'm on a roll haha..managed to actually get up at 9am and met eddie for breakkie at Mac's at King albert park. Though i was a bit late haha..but treated eddie to an extra hash brown hahha.

After a fulfilling breakfast of sausage Macmuffin with egg and hash brown, topped off with a nice cuppa steaming hot tea. Man...that really starts my morning right!...hahah..Just love Mac's Breakfast. We then headed to school to study at the library.

Decided to get on with the evaluation thingy that im suppose to do towards the end of each semester. Thank god its the final semester!...hahha..dont have to put up with it anymore. Gave all my lecturers a fairly good rating. Gave Mr Mok and Mr Seet a rating of 5...and gave my Future and options lecturer a 1 hahah...eddie was telling me that he wrote in the comments that he was better off studying at home! haaahhaha...ROFL!...nice!!!

Proceeded to check the assignment results and lo and behold, the Investment Project result was out....and i got a HOTDOG!! DAWG!!!...was really glad!...haha started smsing bout half the class to tell them that the results were out haha. Im friendly..hahah. Was really glad, like i said earlier, a good start to a great day!.
Just wanna thank my group mates Nick,Kin,joseph and melvin for the good work Guys!. We've been together for the past 3 semesters and have done really well as a group and our project results speak for itself. Just wanna apolagize if there was any misunderstanding and all, with me being too bossy or pushy in getting my point across and all. Its been an absolute pleasure working with u guys and rem, we've got dinner coming up !!! hahaha.. Kin, with all the debates that we've been having over the past 3 sems...i believe i was right in most of them HAHAHAHAHAHA...SUCKER!!.. alright alright. All in all..Great work guys!..now lets kick some amjor exam butt!

Man..both the investment test and project got H.D...im damn Happy hahaha...i think JUST no need to study for investment liao hahahha.. JUST...* grinz*...

Well back to work!...and then home and fang's party later! woo-hoo!...

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den