The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Thursday, April 19, 2007

4 days to D-day!

woo-yah!...4 days to D-day...and i still dont know shit abt i.F.o hahahha..
jia is a lat!!!...

on the brighter side of things, at least got back all the test results and well its like a big encouragement to me to continue striving...oh well..i think im just gonna set my criteria for this final term to " Just Pass" all and i'll be damn HAPPY...

I.F.O - D.I
Investment - H.D
Investment Project - H.D
International Monetary Economics - H.D
Investment Trade - H.D

sWwwwweeeeeettt...but really hope i can clear all this final round..*sigh*..woe is me.... the exams still play a big part in calculations and stuff....

ARGGHH..

Well the rents called from hongkong earlier on, mom got char and me a watch so yeah..haha cant wait to see what she got. They went to the Races yesterday and think Dad won quite a bit so yeah..hahaa..* Ka-Ching*..and they might not be coming back next week cause Dad might be going Shanghai with mom. Just holiday ah..JUST...hahaha..

busy day ...as usual was in school mugging again. Mucham like office hours like that, 9-5pm haha..then had to go Pick sis up from work cause we needed to pick up dad's car at the service station so yeah, i cant drive two cars now can i!!!,
topic 10 of i.f.o is a real BITCH..sucking the damn life force outta me, but i should be able to end if tonight.. No sleep tonite! haha..and hopefully rem everything that ive learnt and do the exam paper on sun and mon. I gotta cover I.M.E topic 5 and 6 by saturday if not i wont have time to touch on the rest..arggh 6 days to study for Investment and then another 6 days for I.T and 2 days for I.m.E and Im DONE!!...

OmG....i cant believe i can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!....unless its some idiot shining the damn torch light at me lah..then thats a WHOLE different thing hahah...

Fine!!!! Back to studying...Back to stuyding....
and i GOT bitten by SUSAN today in canteen..*sigh*...so fierce...damn cannibal!! hahahhah...k shant say anther word cause studying with her tmr... * peace PEAce* damn it!! PEACE!!!..hahaha

settle after exam ok? Got plenty of time haha or after u guys get back from bangkok! hahaha..wah lau damn fast lah some people, day after last paper all going away..

hahahha...

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den