The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Monday, September 10, 2007

Lost my hp

so sad...lost my handphone on sat while grocery shopping..
OF ALL THE GOD DAMN SMART THINGS TO DO hahaha..
it just completely and utterly disappeared in front of me..
think it must have fallen out of my pocket at one time..
arrrgghhh the hassle of getting everyone's num back again..
so sorry peepz..need u all to text me ure numbers again..dun post it on the blog..not safe haha

sianz sianz...anyway i had to get a new phone..so went down west mall which had the nearest singtel shop and got a nokia 6300 which really suits me. its sleek.slim and classic..simple to use to..slimness is the main factor haha..

was deciding btw a Htc and nokia, Sony or motorola ..but the v8 wasnt out yet so ..and htc was ard 400+++..sigh..getting a new phone isnt easy too huh haha.

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den