The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Friday, September 21, 2007

Dead tired... Im a ZOMBIE

Omg..im a fucking walking zombie..
*sigh*..been stayin up till like five plus each night doing and redoing the damn investment report. OMG!..cant believe the damn lect gave new figures on MON..like 4 days b4 its supposed to be handed in??? LIKE HARLOW!!! DUN BE A DICK CAN?
shesshh..

but since its his first take teaching, ill forgive him.. HAHAHA
anyway..im OFFICIALLY done with it so yeah..just need to do some touching up tmr! and DING! its OVER..haha

im so gonna kill him.heheh..all 85 F***ING Pages of my report..i hope he reads it and gives up and just gives me a H.D HAHAHAHHA..

Right..now to try and see if i can still go to sleep haha..its 510am..wtf? hahhaha

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den