The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Friday, September 14, 2007

Hey Gorgeous !!!







Hey Gorgeous Came to SIM today
hahha no wonder there was so many Babes on campus today...hahahha
Was parking the car today and..out of the blue came walking past a group of babes..
I was like " PHAWwwwwwwwwwwwww" hahaha
then it hit me..that today the Hey gorgeous was coming to SIM hhaha.
no wonder everyone as so dressed up today..hahhaahha

went to support John for a bit..as he was one of the 3 finalist..haha
bumped into audrey too Hhhaaa..

The only good thing was that i managed to ogle @ Fiona xie..hahhaahaha
Like was just drooling a lot...wasnt surprised that more than half of the atrium were guys hahahha...it was super packed today!

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den