The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Monday, January 21, 2008

Out with the old ...In with the New !!



















HAHA..
i didnt really know what to put for the title hahhaa..
*grinz* basically it was Zarah's last night in singy literally b4 flying back to melbourne...and it was kevin's first night back in singy from Switzerland ..so u see my situation *grinz* as weill as keiran's first night back too from tasmania.. im glad that my mate are back and sad to see the others go as i wasnt able to spend time with most of them due to my work schedule!

Wasnt able to see zarah for the whole week that she was here cause i had work and ended last almost each day thus making it hard to plan anything. ...but the Good lord has been kind to me and thus enabling me to meet up with all of them on sat night! haha! We went to bungy bar @ clarke Quay,near the bungy thingy...and i wanted to test out my New Canon 400D DSLR camera..so yeah..!!! haha seemed like a good oppourtunity..haha..and i found out that zarah just got one too!!! plus hers was cheaper cause she got it outside singy!! hahah so the whole night was spent comparing notes and yes of course photo whoring away...with the new cameras..hence the shit loads of pictures..but i shall spare you all and only upload the nice ones ....man the images on my new baby is so damn good!!! makes everyone look good! i tried taking a few marco shots..which i thought turned out pretty nice!!

Headed over to China One after we were done with drinks at bungy bar...it was like Wala wala and Acid bar combined!! ..huge and freakin LOUD!!! The resident band was great!!!..with the smashing drums...electriflying guitar stokers and the singer screaming his lungs out...got the crowd really worked up..hmm whcih would explain why i got my beer smashed ... =( hahhahaha..

well see if u can tell which pics are taken by my canon 400D and which are the ones taken by my sonyT200..i think its prett obvious..!! haha there is really a BIG DIFFERENCE!!!...spot it and winner gets a beer...

*but this doesnt apply to jac cause we all know she cant drink!! * hahhaha
no offense jac jac!

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den