The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Im Friggin falling apart.. hahah

im seriously falling apart hahha...just recently on sun i had to pull out my damn wisdom tooth and im still tasting blood in my mouth cause it was a damn big wisdom tooth..as jo said previously...haha im surprised im still alive and standing *grinz*...

and guess wad today i had to do to the doctor's to pull out my damn earring cause apparently it sank into my damn earlobe as i had forgotten to remove it..and guess wad, it sank in like err a few weeks ago n i only went to the doc's today. Brillant ...haha...and yes there was a lot of blood and pain but i endured. hhaha..even my family doc went " wah u can tanhan ah?" hahha..

well the worst is over and im resting at home now...shessh..bleeding from two holes..haha one in my mouth and one in my ear.what else man..wad else haha..
and dont worry jo. i wont be removing anything else from my body hahahahhha..although u cracked me up when i read ure sms hahahah..i was driving at that time..not very smart thing to do hahahahhaha..

Well wishing reena and fang a great trip to bkk! and have fun guys but do rem to take care!!...haha..
hmmm the rents are in shanghai and guess will be joining them next week or so..kinda looking forward to that i guess.But its gonna be a super long flight...flying to hk first at 8ish and arriving ard noon..then taking another plane to shanghai at 2 and reaching ard 4ish..my gawd...


anyway..cant wait for the post-grad soccer game we have on mon! haaha...its been too long since we guys had a kick-a-bout..cant wait haha.lets just hope i stop bleeding by fri! ....hahha well off to continue my coach potato stance....got loads of dvds and episodes to watch..prison break, heroes, grey's anatomy...its good to have noting to do but watch tv hahaha ..plus we got a 42 inch PLASMA flat screen and im loving it ever since..everything just seems so BIG n cleaR! haaaha..sweeeettt!!

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den