The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Thursday, May 10, 2007

FINALLY..its all over!!!

Less than 24 hours ago..i was studying like mad at King albert park mac's with ming di and asher for the I.M.E paper in the afternoon..despite pulling an all nighter with jian ming till 5ish in the am..we still carried on the next day..

3 really great things happened yesterday..

The first was hearing the examiner's booming voice over the mike telling us " the time is 230..u may begin writing" and flipping over the exam paper and seeing what i really wanted to see.....it was the best paper ever hahahhahahah...though the second part of question 1b did leave us stumped hahahha...cause the damn interest rate was the same..so yeah...bit of a nutter that one.but everyone had the same so yeah hahha..

The second was DOTA session with bert,debbs,leo,winston,clarence,shuan,jonathan and the others at I.R.C game room...at beauty world. Awesomeeee...im just glad to know despite not having played for 3 months..i still got it hahahaha....best game score i ever had yesterday...overall second with 9 kills and 4 deaths..hahahhaha..i love zeus!hahhahaha...and playing it again only got me back to my addiction to dotaing hahaha..

The third and the best was having the lengkuns there to countdown to my bday last night at St James.. i couldn't have ask for any more better friends to spend it with then u guys. I simple love u guys to the core!!!!...and i cant imagine what life be it in school or outside would be like if i didnt have friendship...The best presents i received last night was seeing u guys last night and we all had a uber massive fun champagne party last night hahhhaa...Thanks so much for adding so much more meaning to the existence of my life and i can hope that our friendship will last through this lifetime!....The best is yet to be...and i kid u not...

i really enjoyed the cake u guys got and the presents!...so once again thanks joe,max,eddie,jo,jeeny,susan( who came dwn esp for me),jac ( even though u WERENT THERE~!!),reena and rui fang and the others who were there to help me celebrate...got to know more people last night hahah..

ah fang..im so sorry to have head butt u ..kinda lost my balance..ahahha..
Joe...thanks so much for taking care of me last night hahaha..i dont even rem if i had finish the teh-o last nite...

meanwhile thanks again to everyone for ure well wishes and sms text that i got this morning, my phone blanked out cause i kept receiving one sms after another..i had 35 sms when i got up at noon!...i heart u guys deep deep!.

Thanks to donald,lester,anfernee,jinny,eunice for ure birthday wishes...u guys have a great trip to bangkok!...have a blast!!...


And this morning when my mom came in to wish me happy birthday and wake me up..she asked what was i gonna do later b4 dinner..and i sleepily replied automatically, w.o giving it any thought... " going sch to study" HAHAHHAHA.....mom started laughing...
I rest my case hahahaha...thats how much time i've spent in school studying until its become a second home hahaha...

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den