The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Way too stoned... haha

OMG!...the most funniest thing just took place @ home hahahahha

Picture this...there i was washing the bathroom and well after scrubbing it nice and clean, proceeded to rinse of the suds and stuff..so yeah i decided to turn on the shower head to full blast, and u know how the showerhead is ALWAYS facing downwards right?..well...i assumed it was facing downwards and proceeded to turn the damn thing on to full blast...and somehow i looked up and to my horror, as i was HAPPILY turning the knob to full,...i looked up and saw that it was the showerhead was facing upwards and FACING me...

And so...there i was having a Matrix moment... the thoughts in my head went " OH F***!* as i was happily turning the knob and yes as u can guess....i got blasted in my face full blast with water.... *sigh* HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...

My brain acted faster than my actions hahhaha..so yeah..not a very smart thing to do lah..so ladies and gents..the moral of the story is..Dont do household chores and other things that require a great amount of immediate reflex actions...especially after u've been brainfucked while studying..hahaha...

Not a very good thing! hahahhaha
Ive learned my lesson..but the best part is, ill prob do it again..sometime in the future.. ahhaha


Have an awesome day ahead peepz...

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den