The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy chinese new year!!!











Just wanna wish everyone a Uber fantastic Chinese new year !. May the year of the Golden pig bring everyone as much " oinkness" as it can!
Its time to PIGOUT!! ...no holdin back ya'all!!

So may all of us grow FAT like pigs with great wealth, happiness, success, love and most importantly Great health throughout the year of the Golden pig!!!.

Let us all "HUAT" ah..rem.. Big money big money big money!!!!...Huat Huat huat!!!!

Xin nian kuai le
Gong hei Fat choy
sun nin fai lok
Happy Chinese New year to all my peepz!....

God bless!!




went to chinatown ard 11pm after reunion dinner at the club with the relatives and grandma!!..so packed !!! but somehow we all enjoyed it!...plus we didn't realize that it was 12am already and suddenly there was fireworks and all ....so nice!!!!!..

what a way to start the Chinese New year!!!..hahha
its my year and im definitely feeling it!!!
Looking forward to what the rest of the year has in store for me!!!!

god bless all!!!

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den