The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

After School outing with the Leng Kun kunS =)

Today was investment lecture and lets just say at least now i'm like a LOT clearer on how to do the investment project. *grinz*...

Well...after school, waited while Joe and max were having their Group project discussion,hmmm which reminds me that i should start having my group meeting like REAL SOON!... =(. We went down to 6th avenue to have lunch at the famous Nasi branyi ..i chose to have chicken rice instead haha...the Odd one out!

After that we had a little " Lo Hei" for our small family fathering ha ha ha..with jenny,mel,jo,joe,jac,reena,max and me. Hope to have some good luck before we went to buy lucky strike and toto!...BIG MONEY BIg MONEY!!!.. HUAT AH!! HUAT AH!!..lets hope we all strike ah.. 10 mil is a LOT MAN shit!...

ill definitely quit sch cause i already have my Future value hahaha..as Mr Mok said. *grinz*. Anyway...headed home after droppin jac off @ the village of holland and did some stuff @ the bank. Napped a bit b4 having dinner that the rents bought, and guess wad...they Got me Nasi branyi from 6th avenue! hahaha...and i was having a craving for it actually!... Not bad dad!!...hahah..it is really good! That i can admit!... yum yum...after that delicious meal, went to pick up sis at work and jin and then came home to work out at the gym. Have to sesperate the states again in my belly hahah...

well..shall head on to study a bit not b4 headin to bed,cause tmr is gonna be a BLOODY tiring day. And yes..im sending sis to work again...cause she hates driving that early. Oh well..at least i can have my Mac's breakkie again. Having it with jac, an fang...* damn on la ~ ateady bom beep beep~ and evelyn. haha...

Study hard guys!!!
all the best! We shall party again!!! on Wed!!

xoxo

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den