The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Thursday, February 1, 2007





cant believe i Got up at ninish!!! after clubbin last nite! ahha..but duty calls so yeah..had to run errands for mom and dad...hmm me thinks maybe i shldnt tell them when i do not have school! hahaa...

well managed to squeeze in a 40 min swim with my buddy john and then had to pick Anna up for our lunch date at subway which we ended up buying and having it at her place! haha..which worked out quite well cause i got to play with Corri fluff!!! haha..havent had subway in ages so it was mouthwatering. We both had a subway melt and choc chip cookies! yum yummy to ma belly!.. ~woot~

after that stayed a while at her place before heading evelyn's place to pick her up! Thanks for your help babe!..owe u one yeah!..i'm lovin the new phone now!..ahah..although inputting in the numbers is a chore!!..and my heads hurts so yeah..prob do the rest tmr!... *grinz*.

well its Sch tmr or laterz! ha ha cant wait..its mOk's lesson..damn funny chap! haha..till tmr!!

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den