The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Jo lenkunitie's Bday @ BUTTER FACTORY











Happy Birthday to Jo, jac and donald.!!!!..
The Nov babies!! hhaha..
Hope u guys had a great bday..
i know jo did..not sure bout jac!!!
hahah
JAC!!! why didnt u come to butter..weak u are..heh heh.
Jo didnt get drunk despite my attempts to get her to drink.
Knew i shld have bought you two lambos instead of one hahahahah
But it was really great.

Went to zouk early and hanged out with sis,junie-jie and mark, beore we walked over
to butter which apparently i thought was near but NOOOOOO..it was like ten mins away!
i should have drove to butter but i parked at zouk haha..oh well at least i saved on parking charges.


heres the pics.!!!

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den