The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%

The HIgh and the Lows aBouT me!!...100%
"Carpe Diem"

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Officially in !


I've finally gotten this set up! ha ha been procrastinating bout it for a long time.
*grinzs* kinda still prefer my multiply one but hey..its a new year for new things!..
wooTz!

so yeah..now just gotta fig out how to add music and edit the layout cause its really crappy! and add it a text box soon! ha ha.. want to do also must do it swee swee!

arggh aching all over from today's gmy session @ clementi sports hall with donald and ernie while the others were playing badminton. Hmm the gym is definately bigger than the one at my place and more equipment too! haha..will see myself frequenting it more!...

had a blast playing badminton with the other peepz too! thanks for the game guys!
well im off to do some more reading up on the html shit!..arggh...
i knew there was some use for it when i was studying this crap back then haha..

No comments:

 
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I. - My Love (Produced by Timbaland).mp3
Free file hosting from File Den